Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Panicking + Afraid = Disaster.........

I can't believe this, I only have 2 weeks for school holiday (before school opening ) a.k.a its not a school holiday for me, coz I have to study for my subject..what else if not a chemistry.............
huhuhuhu (my heartbeat already increase, thinking that I have "34 guinea pig" future in my hand...do u know how it feel when you're the one who determine the bright future or either way for "34 guinea pig"?........, I don't know what other subject that I'm going to teach next year, for sure chemistry I will teach....what a big responsibility to hold....."I CAN DO IT" thats what I always tell myself .....huhuhuhuhu)

Well the next 2 weeks, will be the busier weeks for me, why???, I have to make my house tidy up...ritz know kind a little messy, not so messy but have to tidy up, coz a lot of events will be held in this house...hhohoohohooho, I really need some helper, where do I have to get one??still thinking ..anyone plz suggest me a place to get a helper just for one day..... On 17th DEC....my parents will coming back to Malaysia after 1 month going to Mecca for "Haji", huhuhuhu..can't wait for that day......(that was the first important day in my dairy).., second, a "Kenduri Doa Selamat" will be held..........what a tiring day, never mind as long I can exercise doing a dish, or washing the plate..hahahahahhahah ( can play with the dish washer, what a childish attitude...hahahha),erm...a lot of think that I have to re-think, huhuhuuhu....the "Kenduri Doa Selamat things (a lot of stuff have to thinks), I have to do the list...without list I'm totally dead.....

Sometimes I do wondering, how our mom can managed to do a lot of things without have the list???????, they know what to do....huhuhuhuh, still wondering. Beside the "Kenduri Doa Selamat" event, there was another big event, isn't big...I don't know, but I think SO...SO..SO..SO..BIG, ( I CAN'T SLEEP....so afraid to think about it, I tried so hard don't think about it, but it always come to my mind....hars.."GO AWAY, JUST GO AWAY, THAT WHAT MY HEART ALWAYS SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!")........Gosh, I really need a good sleep... what should do?

Well, to tell the truth, on 25th Dec -31st Jan, (any date just bet 25th Dec - 31st Jan, a big event will determine my future, so panicking....well, I think the "Kenduri Doa Selamat" also will be held on that date also, my parents have to rest at least 1 week after a long journey...huhuhu, panicking, don't want to think about it, but I have to......) Last night a got a phone call from B, he saying that all his siblings ( I think not all, but who know they all will come) want to come to KL for the "Risik Day", ahahhahahahahah (my heart beating so fast, so panicking......., how am I going to face them ?.....never ever think about it, coz I always thought that's only a parents talk, you know it........suddenly it becoming like this...... :( , huhuhuhu..what am I going to do, a lot of people , don't know how am I suppose to act or to behave....

Just imagine, your family and your future family meet up, (not parents meet with parents), huge impact....huhuhuhu, suddenly you becoming a super star...( I don't want it, just want a little secret between my fam, CC and my BFF.....).huhuhuuhuhu already panicking when thinks about it....(erm, cane nie, takut ader la, ye la, uat pe nk kecoh2 satu taman, klu x jadi uat cane????, nk letak mana muka nie, xkan nk membawa diri ke UK...hhuhuuh, tp klu pk2, napa nk uat pembaziran klu leh uat penjimatan..., mari kita tgk formula nie


Kenduri Doa Selamat sahaja........kuar duit utk tetamu
Majlis Risik ........kuar duit utk tetamu
Kenduri Doa Selamat + Majlis Risik ..( Jimat duit , coz x perlu uat 2X kuar duit untuk tetamu)

so what do you guys think, but ader pro n con........huhuhuhuh, panic..panic..panic.....

12th DEC.., I have 2 wedding invitation, 1 at Alor Setar, Kedah another one at Batu Pahat, Johor...., I don't think so that I can make it to Kedah, so far away .....400 Km.., Batu Pahat have to re-consider back, may be I go, may be not........ On 20th DEC..., 2 wedding invitation, 1 at Hulu Langat and another one at Kelang.., I guess I can make it, but have to refer to the big boss... coz I just have only have a week b4 the Kenduri Doa Selamat n Don't name it....so dangerous...huhuhu, I don't prepare for that day, coz I already afraid to think about it..huhuhuhu

No comments:

Post a Comment