Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Buzz part 1

Huhuhuhuhuhu.... so busy with work.. always come back at home almost 5 pm in the evening... a lot of stuff to do......
  1. My work place will enter the 3K competition (kecerian, keselamatan n kebersihan) its' just like ISO 2010....so a lot of thing to do... do that, do this, huhuhuhuh.... so tried.
  2. I'm still working out on mine examination question for chemistry and science, the 3K competition is the same week as the examination......oh, a lot of stuff to do....., I can't think which one I should do first.....both so important but the priority of course the exam paper...
I would do slowly ( not so slow) but i will finish mine work before the 3K officer come to the school..... keep a hard work...

(I need a time to watch Hamegaru......)

No comments:

Post a Comment