Friday, January 1, 2010

The tomato garden.........

An old Italian man lived alone in the country. He wanted to dig his tomato
garden but it was very hard work, as the ground was hard. His only son,
Vincenzo, who used to help him, was in prison.

The old man wrote a letter to his son and described his predicament.

Dear Vincenzo,
I am feeling pretty bad because it looks like I won't be able to plant my
tomato garden this year. I am getting too old to be digging up a garden
plot. If you were here, my troubles would be over. I know you would dig the
garden for me.
Love, Papa

A few days later he received a letter from his son.

Dear Papa,
I'd do anything for you Papa, e xcept dig up that garden. That's where I
buried the bodies.
Love, Vinnie



At 4 am the next morning, FBI and local police arrived and dug up the entire
area, with out finding any bodies. They apologized to the old man and left.


The same day, the old man received another letter from his son.

Dear Papa,
Go ahead and plant the tomatoes now. That's the best I could do under the
circumstances.
Love, Vinni

No comments:

Post a Comment