Saturday, November 21, 2009

Laughter is the best medicine

1. Can u pronounce good english:- read along woof, roof, loof, shoof, shoof, woof, loof, roof, poof, woof woof, hoof, woof, roof, shoof. Test results: U r a good dog. Now stop barking.

2. Could u fax me ur photo very very urgently? Mind u - it's really very very urgent, damn serious and very imp..... I'm playing cards and we've misplaced the JOKER.

3. Good morning...Have u done two of the most important things when you wake up today? 1) Pray, so that u may live... 2) Take a bath-so that others may live too!

4. I love "u", I love "u", I love "u", I love "u", I love "u", I love "u", I love "u". Hey! Don't get excited, I love other alphabets too...v, w, x, y, z!

5. The animals of a jungle have decided to hold a meeting. The lion has come, the tiger has come, the elephant has come, the monkey has come... But the meeting hasn't started. Guess why? Because the Donkey is busy reading this SMS!

6. I need you... I love you... I can't go anywhere without you... Oh my lovely... SHOES!

7. Every morning u r the 1st thing that comes 2 my mind. I wish I could start my day with U in my bed. I jus luv ur feel to my lips. U jus make my day. I love U NESCAFE

8. Birds love you, monkeys love you, hippos love you, snakes love you, tortoises love you, giraffe loves you..... Please go back to ZOO, they all really miss U!

No comments:

Post a Comment